Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, May 8

BINGO

I won!! We have been playing Bingo in 1 of the Yahoo Stitching groups I'm in and I won!! I won't know what I won until it arrives :) Ohhh the suspense might just KILL me! hehehe

I didn't get any stitching done today, I worked a little last night on the Oriental symbol for Good Fortune. I'm gonna have to stitch all night now since it's for my mom as part of her Mother's Day gift tomorrow. Ohh well I guess it will be a little late, that's the story of my life anyway!

I have to get working on my MSAL (Mystery Stitch Along) this week too, I am excited about starting that I've never done one before and it looks like so much fun. I'm curious to see what it will be when its done, right now it looks like a bird house to me from the pattern, so far we have only the top left portion of the chart... 6 more weeks till we get the 2nd piece! I think there is 4 or 5 pieces total. Robin yelled at me for trying to guess what it was LOL (see told you I don't like surprises!)

I was looking around on the web today and found this Stoney Creek Stitching Magazine for the month of June, it has a design I really want to do on the cover, it's of a Fair I really like this design, it reminds me of all the carnivals and amusment parks my sister and I went to when we were small :)

OK I better get to stitching now, its after 10 p.m. and I've still got a lot too do and a lot of backstitching, it calls for couching and cording... but I'm not sure how to do this so I may just cheat and back stitch those parts, my mother won't know the difference anyway lol and I'm sure it will look just as good either way (I hope!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, HELLO, HELLO, HELLO!!! I am so happy to meet you. I just started my journal so that I could meet other women who love to stitch too. I am really interested in your Yahoo group, and in the Mystery stitch along. How do those work? My journal is at http://journals.aol.com/tracyj1127/MyCrossJournal/ Stop by and say Hi!

Tracy
Comment from tracyj1127 - 5/10/04 10:46 PM

8:12 PM, July 15, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here