Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 12

Today I got the Bingo prize... and I am just BLOWN away at what Petra sent me for the prize! I scanned everything and will add the photos here for all to see (thanks sooo much Petra!! you are amazing)

It was the chart by San Man Originals called "Nose Garden" and everything that's needed to stitch it.... 28 count Jobelan fabric, 8 Six Strand Sweets floss and 5 buttons from just another button company. And I also got the most amazingly beautiful pair of embroidery scissors I've ever seen!!(Gingher Designer's Series) with pretty flowers on the handles and a beautiful scissor fob with purple and clear beads and silver rose beads and a silver heart at the bottom to put on it. I've never had a fancy pair of scissors or a fob before, I only used those little cheap folding ones lol so to me this is a BIG treat!! I will treasure them always

As for the fabric, I better start learning how to stitch on evenweave... I guess it's way past time I learn, so this will give me that little extra push since I really love this design and the fabric!

OK off to stitching I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here