Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 17

a new group :)

Today I started a new Yahoo stitching group!! It has a theme of Butterflies, Bunnies, Puppies, Kittens, & Teddy bears... this one is a group for anyone not just a private friends group like my other.

It's called
Butterflies And Bunnies Xstitch
I'm really excited about this!! It was inspired by 2 things... one I saw a group that had been made a few years ago with a like theme, but had been abandoned by it's owner and the 2nd is becuase Tracy also made a group today and loved my idea about the theme group :)

I hope this works out good ... I look forward to stitching some butterflies and bunnies with new friends


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here