Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 2

Stoney Creek Magazine

I had to FROG a lot of the red white & blue exchange last night... I used a color for part of it that just looked all wrong and it took me over 2 hours to rip it all out. But it's done now so tonight I can stitch away again!

Today I got the June issue of the Stoney Creek magazine I wanted in the mail.. There were a few patterns that I really look forward to stitching.

Fruit slices - This one is at the top of my list! one is a towel the other is a pot holder, I just love the bold colors and my Mom will love to have these in her kitchen.

And then I saw this next one!!

Butterflies and Morning Glories - Anyone who knows me knows I will have to do it! It's supposed to be repeated over and over for a table runner but I think if I leave part of the sides out it will make a really nice towel

Meet me at the fair - The reason I wanted the magazine :)

Caffe Mocha - This one is part of a mini series that I would like to do, but 2 of the 4 are in past magazines so I don't know if I will be able to find those :(

Lady Liberty - This is a REALLY nice Patriotic design that I just love! It's a teddy bear dressed as the Statue of Liberty

there were a few more designs that I might stitch, but these seem to be the best I think :) Now which to stitch first?? LOL

OK off to stitching I go... it's getting late and I want to get a little bit done on my red white & blue exchange or I will never finish it in time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here