Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 30

and the survey says!!!

(Got this from someone elses Blog, Thanks Chastity!)


1. What color are your bedroom walls? stained wood paneled walls
2. What book are you reading now? Someone to watch over me by Judith McNaught
3. What's on your mouse pad? nothing but a little cushion for my wrist
4. Favorite board game? Clue
5. If you have a boy what would you name him? Well that would depend on a lot of things, but my favorite boy names are Brenden Michael, Tristin, Justin, Jordan, Jared, Jonathan (I guess I like J names)
6. Favorite smell? cherries
7. Favorite color? any shade purple
8. Least favorite color? brown or green
9. Favorite magazine? The Cross Stitcher, Country Weekly, ABC soaps (tho the only one I read anymore is The Cross Stitcher)
10. Most important material thing in my life? Thats hard.. I'm not really sure which is most important.
11. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Edys Fudge Tracks, and Hoods fat free Heavenly Mash or anything with peanut butter in it.
12. Do you break the speed limit daily? nope.
13. Do you have a stuffed animal in your room somewhere? Yes (LOL ask Mike, he will tell you it's the tribute to the fuzzies! tho it's not as bad as it was a few years ago)
14. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool
15. Favorite drink? Toasted Almond
16. When is your birthday? June 21
17. Favorite vegetable? Eggplant or Corn.
18. If you could have any job, what would it be? Own a Cross Stitch shop and get to stitch and talk about it all day long :)
19. If you could have any hair color, what would it be? I like my hair color the way it is.. tho I seem to go thru phases and dye it red...
20. Have you ever been in love? Yes, twice
21. Top 3 movies (in order)? The Game, Phenomenon, Titanic
22. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? I think so...
23. What's under your bed? ummm I'm not really sure, those under the bed storage containers with extra towels and sheets, a box with nail polish, but other then that I have no idea :)
24. What is your favorite number? 55 always liked the number 5 and I like doubled numbers and also 143 since it means "I love you"
25. Favorite sport to watch on TV or in person? is Nascar a sport? I don't really follow, but I stop and watch if I happen to be switching channels
26. What is your single biggest fear? death of a loved one
27. Favorite CD of all time and right now? Mixed ones I've made myself from my other CDs
28. Favorite TV show of all time and right now? Friends, All in the Family, Cosby show, Threes Company. right now I love Gilmore Girls
29. Hamburgers or hotdogs? hamburgers
30. The coolest places you've ever been? well I love my cottage in NH
31. What wallpaper/screensaver is on your computer right now? a dog theme
32. Does McDonalds skimp on their fries and do you care? Well I've always like their fries better then others, but I haven't eat McDonalds in years!
33. Favorite chain restaurant? Fridays or Applebees
34. How many rings before your answering machine picks up? 4
35. If you could learn to play an instrument overnight, what would it be? piano... I can play a little, but would like to be able to really play.


1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

The Game, that's a great movie...it really had me going the first time I saw it.

3:38 PM, July 30, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here