Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 23

Today my Mom, Grandmother and I went to visit my Grandfather at the cottage in NH.   The 2 hour ride there I had planned to stitch, but it was just too early lol I can't see straight at 6:30 am.  But I did get a lot done on the way back :)  I hope to get some work done on it this weekend since it needs to be mailed out to my exchange partner by the end of the 1st week in August.   Tomorrow will pretty much be taken up with chats I need to host tho.  StarCS from 1-4 (usually runs over)  and then SoapChatFriends from 9-11 and in between I need to get dinner ready, eat and clean up lol so I guess I will have to get to my stitching on Sunday.

Anyway I forgot my digital camera again!!  I keep meaning to take it with me to take some pics of the lake and the cottage.  We'll be going back up probably the week after next.  I'm hoping to stay for a week at some point during this summer.  My Uncle and his wife will be visiting from CA the last 2 weeks in August and most likely stay there the whole time, so maybe I will stay there the first week in September.  I like it best when it starts to cool down anyway....  today it was so stitcky and hot and I feel so uncomfortable like that.   I should have brought something to swim in, but i don't own a bathing suit anymore and I really don't need too since I won't do much swimming,  I miss the good old days.  My sister and I never came out of that lake ALL summer!  But these days it seems more of a hassel then fun.... can't swim with my contacts in and can't see without them lol and then there's the fact that the water will be cold and I am allergic to the cold (yes you read right! get the hives when my skin gets too cold)  And then there's the whole muddy water feel when you come out of the lake, never used to bother me when I was a kid, but you can feel the dirt on your skin.   And I hate wet hair sticking to me when it's really humid....  OK  I will stop complaining now :)   The real truth is I spent most of today thinking back on old times.  When my sister and I actually got a long.....  and then the grandson of the woman who has a cottage next to ours was there today from Fl with his wife and kids!  He is 6 years younger then me and he has 2 kids one of which looks to be about 7 or 8 years old... this makes me feel so old and rejected,  I wasted too much time whining about Jay all those years and then the last few I haven't even bothered trying for a relationship ... lol there I go complaining again!  Just tell me to shut up :)

 
Well, I am gonna go stitch for a little while if I can keep my eyes open, its been a long long day on 3 hours of sleep.   Maybe I will just watch my soaps and go to bed really early :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Cross stitching, stitching chats, soap opera chats...how do you have time for anything else?

12:03 PM, July 25, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Chastity, how do you get anything done besides reading and commenting on Amy's blog? Just wondering?
Teresa

3:12 PM, July 25, 2004  
Blogger Chastity said...

Commenting on this blog takes about 30 seconds out of my day, reading is, unfortunately, something I like to do but only get to do while I'm on break. Cross stitching on the otherhand is a time consuming process, or at least it always was for me. I just meant, doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day to do anything other than the things she mentioned.

4:22 PM, July 25, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here