Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 15

Wish List - Cross Stitch Magazines

Here are the magazines I hope to find on Ebay or do a trade with someone... I know Stoney Creek and The Cross Stitcher do back issues, but their shipping rate is so huge that you could buy another magazine with the amount! I added why I wanted the magazine.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Cross Stitcher:

Dec. '03  (I just want this one cuz I have the issue before it and the one after it) LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crazy For Cross Stitch:

March '04 (Tulip from 3-part Stately Floral Plaque)
May '04 (Rose from 3-part Stately Floral Plaque)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stoney Creek:

Feb. '04 (Expresso from 4-part Coffee mini series)
April '04 (Cappaccino from 4-part Coffee mini series)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here