Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 23

80's quiz -- I failed!!

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/spoongagger.jpg

To link it (the actual code):



Got this quiz from Chastity

Well I got all the sitcom and half the music questions right! But completly messed up in the movie section.. I was never really a movie watcher. It was a really fun quiz tho! Maybe I will take it again sometime when I'm not so tired and in a mood... And I'm not feeling so good still, I'm so sick of feeling crappy :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Yay!! Your comments are working for me again. This quiz was really hard IMO...I went into it thinking I'd be at the highest level.....it humbled me a bit.

5:06 PM, August 23, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here