Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, August 14

Freaky! This came out right :) I wonder if it is just a lucky try or if others end up with their sign as well...
Every words listed as my personality is also true, which I guess isn't a great thing LOL but yeah I know I am moody, unable to let go of a lot of things and can be Ultra-Sensitive at times.





Your True Sign Is Cancer


Cozy
Moody
Romantic
Traditional
Ultra-Sensitive
Unable to Let Go
The Most Loving Ever
Intuitive and Imaginative





What's Your True Zodiac Sign? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.


3 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Mine matched up as well, what are the odds?

2:46 PM, August 14, 2004  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

That really is strange....
I hope others take it and let us know :)

12:30 AM, August 15, 2004  
Blogger Chastity said...

I posted mine on my blog and a couple of people commented that theirs didn't match their sign.

12:58 PM, August 15, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here