Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, August 28

Fridays Feast

Appetizer:
What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?
K-nife for knife
LA used as "NO I don't think so" said with an attitude LOL
ne ne for the name Renee (these are both my sisters words)
Skekahawkapoo my mothers word for something she thinks is full of germs


Soup:
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
Dunkin Donuts in the kitchen and a Harley one in the Living room

Salad:
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.
my mother, Mary & Tracy

Main Course:
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?
I don't want to put a tattoo on someone lol but if I was gonna I guess it would be a Harley for my Dad on his shoulder

Dessert:
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?
A glass bottle?? hmmmmm, I think it was Ice tea

5 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Mmmmm...Dunkin Donuts. I love that place...too bad they all went out of business around here. It stinks to crave something you know you can't have.

7:20 PM, August 29, 2004  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

NO Dunkin Donuts! Really??
There's at least 5 in every city around here! I don't even go there that often so it's wasted on me, my Mother pretty much lives on it tho LOL I'm not really a coffee drinker and when I do its iced coffee and usually only in the summer. I'm not too fond of donuts for the most part either.

9:01 PM, August 29, 2004  
Blogger Chastity said...

I LOVE DONUTS!!! Coffee isn't my thing either though. We used to have a couple around here, and we used to go on vacation to Daytona Beach every year and they had one we'd go to. They closed our last Dunkin Donuts a year or two ago. I went to Chicago last year and there was one on every corner, or at least that's how it seemed. I meant to go by one, but never got around to it. Krispie Kreme is more popular around here I guess, but they don't have the variety of Dunkin Donuts.

10:10 PM, August 29, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krispe Kreme is starting to open up all around here too. I tried the ice coffee last summer when they first opened and hated it! Though I did like their donuts better then DDs

11:54 PM, August 29, 2004  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

don't why that last comment came out anonymous... but it was me :)

11:59 PM, August 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here