Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 4

I haven't given an update on my stitching for a while since I really don't have much to update about.
I am still working on my Summer exchange for my StarCS group and I don't want to say too much since the person who is to recieve my piece doesn't know who has her for a partner and I know she has read my Blog in the past so I don't want to give away the secret :) I will just say that I am exactly half done now.

I am about 12 chapters into Someone to watch over me and it's good, but so far not as good as her older works...

I have a really bad migrain today so I'm not gonna go into anymore details..

2 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

When you finish, and after your friend has recieved the pattern, you should scan it or take a picture of it and post it on here.

8:40 PM, August 04, 2004  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

Oh I will! Don't worry :)

12:17 AM, August 06, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here