Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 30

Memes for today

Stitching QOTW: Patience is a virtue


Do you feel cross stitching requires patience?

For me it doesn't. All the time people who watch me stitch have said I must have so much patience and I just never understood. To me stitching is relaxing and fun and anything that is relaxing can not take patience. If I am using beads or trying to do a French knot then yes that takes patience, since it annoys me LOL but the actual stitching not at all.



Monday Madness


Name 3 of your favorite.......

1. Colors: Purple, Blue & Pink
2. Pizza Toppings: Pineapple, Mushrooms or Peppers
3. Department Stores: they aren't department stores but my fave stores are: A.C. Moore, Border Books and Walmart
4. Flavors of Candy: anything cherry or chocolate.... can't really think of a 3rd
5. Scents of Candles: Cherry, apple or pumpkin pie
6. Days of the Week: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
7. Vegetables: corn, eggplant, & spinach
8. Fruits: bananas, apples & oranges
9. Meals to cook: pasta, pizza or chicken
10. Kitchen Gadgets: I don't have any faves lol they all are great when I need them :)
11. Olympic Sports:
Swimming, Gymnastics, & Tennis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here