Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, August 20

The storm is over...
It lasted all of 15 minutes but the effects of it lasted for 2 hours! We had NO power and there I sat all alone cuz no one else was home in the dark starving LOL
So I found a flashlight and put batteries in the little radio that my Aunt Diane gave to me last Saturday (and I thought it was a silly gift!) Kept me sane and stopped me from getting too bored anyway.

Before the power went out I had gone upstairs to get the Taylor and he had thrown a FIT! I was trying to clean up his mess and the lights kept going on and off at least 4 or 5 times before they finally stayed off for 2 hours. Anyway Taylor knocked over my fan, and some how knocked the leg off the little plastic table that I keep all my cross stitch magazines on, so they were all over the floor! He got in between the rubbermaid container and my dresser and knocked all the floss, needles, magazine, fabric and everything else for the Halloween Kitty and also managed to get 2 boxes of ziplock storage bags out of the plastic bag they were in and open the boxes so that the bags were all over the floor!! (sorry Ann-Charlotte, I will have to get you a 2 new boxes so that there isn't dog hair on them and whatever else he did to them!) He did all this in the space of 2 or 3 minutes! I had shut down the computer and let Wrinkles in the bathroom so that I could let Taylor down into the kitchen without them fighting and in that short time he really through a fit :( Poor baby is so afraid of thunder...




Here's my answers from the Friday's Feast meme.

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
Pink makes me think of babies since all baby things have pink in them. It also reminds me of my sister when we were little, everything she ever owned was pink LOL she even had that Barbie doll pink Corvette.

Soup
Name something you have lost but later found.
My Sanity? LOL no, ummm lets see nothing big comes to mind, but I will never forget when I was about 15 years old my Parents had finally given me keys to the house and I lost them! I wouuldn't let anyone rest till I found them which I did about an hour later outside of my friends house in the grass... have no idea how they got there, but have never let my keys out of my site again! LOL

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
not long enough

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
This is an easy question! :) Cross Stitch!

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
Hanna Mori, it's French and has a butterfly on the bottle which was the reason why I picked it up in the first place, but not the reaso I love it! It's got such a nice suttle clean smell.. just ask Mike since he seemed to always know when I was near him even if I didn't speak :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here