Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 17


This picture was from an email that I received the other day about photographers being bored LOL.
Anyway I thought they were cool and so I will share the pics along with a few of my entries.
Posted by Hello


I don't have anything new to say about my Cross Stitch, I haven't been in much of a mood to stitch the last week or so. I did however get everything ready for the teddy Bear Stitch a long the other night rolled all the thread on the cards and even cut the fabric. So that will be ready to start as soon as I finish the Summer exchange.

On Saturday my family from CA arrived and I spent the day at my Grandfathers house visiting with them and got some done then since my Aunt also Cross stitchers and her, her Mother and I talked for awhile about stitching and different tricks we have learned over time.

My Father came home from his vacation to South Dakota on Sunday and he talked all about everything that he saw and did while he was there. I will post some of the pictures when he gets his 5 rolls (yes 5!) developed.

I was in a really crappy mood all day yesterday, I won't go into any details but sometimes people can be so mean :( even if they don't mean to be or have no clue that they did anything at all.

Today I have felt really crappy.. I guess it's that time of year again where the weather goes from HOT to COLD and we all get sick :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I'm sorry someone was mean to you....it stinks when people make you feel bad, even it if is unintentional.

8:54 PM, August 17, 2004  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

Thanks Chastity :)

I'm feeling better about things today.. Sometimes tho I wonder if people even think before they speak ya know?

12:20 AM, August 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here