Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 11

I added links just under the "View my profile" link on the right.

There's a link to see my Webshots album where you will see some of my finished cross stitch and pictures of patterns I hope to do soon, gifts I've recieved from other stitchers, and also some picutres of my dogs.

A link to my stitching web page that also has links to my main web page.

A link to my new lyrics blog that I will add a song to every day when I can. (thought this will be a nice idea since Blogger has added a google search to the blogs!)

And the link to my book blog where you can see what books I've read and recommend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Aww..your pups are so cute! I would love to have a dog. You need some updated pictures of Wrinkles...he's a cutie.

3:44 PM, September 12, 2004  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Amy, Nicole (nikkistitch) from NEXStitchers, I enjoyed reading your blog and that quiz was really funny, i failed twice I think. I live in Waltham, MA - I'm the one that goes to the Stitch Nights in Arlington, if you ever want to go to Cross Stitch Unlimited on a Saturday and have a get together let me know - if you want to email me you can post on NEXStitchers :)
It's nice to "know" another local stitcher, and since I recently moved here in June it's nice to "know" anyone local :)
Nicole

1:14 PM, September 16, 2004  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

hi Nicole!
Great to "see" you here on Blog Spot :)
I'd love to get together on a Saturday and go stash shopping.. I really hope to get to Cross Stitch Unlimited soon, I've been looking at their website and they seem to have a really nice store. I bet the stitch nights are so much fun!

12:14 AM, September 17, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here