Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 30

I find this amusing... I took 2 different quizzes on which Peanuts character I was and got 2 different answers :) But the funny part is they both do sound sort of like me... When I love I love with all I've got and I do tend to worry about silly little things lol


sally
You are Sally! your love for another is out of
control. you need to come back down from the
clouds every once in awhile. you are however a
super cute and super nice person.


what peanuts character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



charlie brown
YOU'RE CHARLIE BROWN!!! You're lonely and you worry
over little things, you put yourself down much
of the time and usually the but of everyone's
joke


What Peanuts Gang Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here