Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 17

I worked on my summer exchange last night and a little while so far tonight and I plan to work on it more tonight when I'm watching my shows...
I watched the
Tony Danza show last night (it's aired at 1 am here) and I have to say I really enjoyed it! I never like talk shows but I've always liked him and the show is really entertaining, he's got a lot of charisma. Gotta love that Brooklyn NY accent :)


Fridays Feast

Appetizer
How are you today?
A little tired and annoyed but otherwise good :)

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
General Hospital, Gilmore Girls and Las Vegas

Salad
What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?
We've been lucky here in Boston and haven't really had many bad storms, last winter we had a snow storm that was something like 36 inches of snow... and when I was about 3 we had a blizzard that was really bad too and the power was down all over. I don't remember anything about it though.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
If I had to choose one it will be Italy since I am Italian, but I would also love to see France, Ireland, and Englad as well.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
shorts and a t-shirt or a long t-shirt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I love Tony Danza! I haven't seen his show yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I was a big Who's the Boss? fan.

5:06 PM, September 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here