Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 24


Posted by Hello (click photo to view larger)

Here is my finished Summer exchange, I haven't heard from my partner yet, but I'm sure she has gotten it by now. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. :) It took me a lot longer then I had hoped to finish it, but I was stalling too much LOL

I posted this last night, or at least I thought I did, every time I try to post a photo here the picutre doesn't show up till I go back and edit it.. this makes no sense to me! grrr I thought the whole idea of "Hello" was that it posted the pic and what you wanted to say with it! *sigh*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!
Your Summer Exchange looks great. I can't until your partner in the exchange tells us how she liked it.
Mary

9:16 PM, October 24, 2004  
Blogger Chastity said...

That is a cute one! What are you going to make with it?

10:45 PM, October 24, 2004  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

Thanks Chastity!
I don't know what will become of it ... it was a piece in an exchange and we just exchange the stitched part and the person who receives it will either frame it or make a pillow or something with it :)
This one is on it's way to Las Vegas. I sure hope my partner likes it!

10:57 PM, October 24, 2004  
Blogger Chastity said...

OH, I thought you passed along the pattern...I didn't realize you give her the actual piece you stitched.

9:40 PM, October 25, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here