Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 12

Happy Dancing!!

I finally finished my summer exchange!!!

I am so happy to be done with it.... I will scan a pic and show it as soon as I can. I am going to mail it out to my partner on Wednesday so in about a week I should be able to show my picture :)

Now I am going to be working on a few stitch a longs and finish up that little Halloween kitty. Starting with the Fantasy Teddy bear.. been anxious to start working on that. I also am going to start working on my Mermaid Heaven again on Sundays just to get some work done on her. I know she will be an on going project for a long long time since she is my first attempt at a large project. But I think she's the perfect piece to keep me inspired for a long period of time.

For some reason my post from yesterday hasn't come through yet ... I hope I didn't mess something up in the HTML some how and that this one comes through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here