Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, November 26

Chick Chat Questions For Nov. 23rd
Thanksgiving...

1. Is It Really All About The Bird?:
Not even close! Thanksgiving has always been my favortie holiday because it seems to be the last one that isn't all about something else. No Santa with presents No Easter bunny with eggs(and these days Easter bunnies bring way more then eggs!) Thanksgiving is about family coming together and a day to really think about your life and what it means to you.

2. Plain Mashed Potato's or With Gravy?:
with gravy of course!!

3. White Meat or Dark Meat?:
White meat for me please! I really hate dark meat..

4. Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie?:
Nothing better then pumpkin custard pie :)

5. Green Bean Casserole A Do or A Don't?:
A don't in our house.... it's funny my Mom and I had that conversation the other night, we think the whole greenbean casserole tradition is actually just something that was started commercially to sell campbells soup and those fried onion thingys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I've gotta agree about the green been casserole. I'd never even heard of it until I was in my late teens. Then when I finally tasted it, I thought it was simply disgusting. I don't know anyone who makes a tradition of having it...yuck!

11:35 AM, November 27, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here