Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 14


Posted by Hello

Finished this January 3rd .... I should of posted it sooner.
I've just been so behind on everything, gonna try and post more updates and finishes this year though!
Right now I'm working on a secret project that needs to be mailed by March 1st so I won't be able to post a pic of that till the summer time when it has been made into a quilt along with the squares from other stitchers in one of my groups and then delivered finally to it's new home :)
I can't say anything more about this incase this member reads my blog. But I hope to get a photo of it completly finished and made into a quilt as well. It will be nice to see everyones stitching all together in a special piece for a special friend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here