Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 20


I am 28% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!

Found this on Chastitys Blog... I guess I'm kinda cool ;) lol


Got some stitching done last night and hope to get some more done this evening... I'm getting excited about this special project the group is doing :) Mine is coming out so pretty! Maybe I'll take a scan this weekend and show it off.... even though I said I wouldn't, I don't think this person reads my blog anyway and even if she did she wouldn't know it was for her lol

I finished 2 books last week that I started last summer. Someone To Watch Over me by Judith McNaught and Face of Deception by Iris Johansen. Both were very good, although I feel that Judith McNaughts earlier books were much better.
I started a new book... Dance Upon the Air by Nora Roberts and I'm just loving it! It's about 3 witches from the end of the 1600's who created an island to escape being burned at the stake during the Salem witch Trials. Then over 300 years later the decendants of these witches find each other again by fate to come together once again on the island called Three Sisters Island. There are 3 books in the series and I'm thinking I'll read all 3 this year.


Last night on Fox was the start of a new show called Point Pleasant... I taped it, It looked interesting in an eerie sort of way. I'll be sure and post what I think of it tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here