Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 18

My current stitching project is coming along nicely :) I can't wait till I'll be able to show it off. But since this is a gift that won't be given till June you'll have to wait! lol
So far I haven't really done too much since there are 3 parts to this with TONS of confetti stitching which those of you that stitch know that's a pain in the butt! One stitch here and one stitch there. If I had paid closer attention to the pattern before I started this I may of decided on something else... But I guess its just as well since its a special quilt square and it will look really nice when finished up :)
I wasn't feeling well most of last week and this weekend so I didn't do much stitching and last night I decided to pick it up again and just do another part of the pattern since my head was still achey.

Angel of Fantasy hasn't been started yet since I still haven't received the Krenik floss I ordered Dec. 29th. I'm getting annoyed with the company, they are usually so good about quick shipping, but they don't have some of the items in stock right now. They didn't even email to let me know, which I personally feel is not good business. I had to go into my order status to find out myself. But I will show updates on that one at least once a month hopefully more often when I do get started on her.

I've been reading other blogs and have seen mention of Gmail. It was my understanding that this email service was not working yet?? Someone fill me in! I'm curious on how it works and how you get it. I think it would be great for Yahoo group mail since there are sometimes so many emails that come in and fills up my AOL email so quickly.


As you all can see I've tried to get a new look on my blog... Didn't really know what I was getting into lol I'm still working on it, but what do you all think?? I love the colors and of course the butterfly pictures :)


3 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

It's good to see you back! I love the new look of your blog. I don't know much about Gmail, but I've had an account (chas779@gmail.com) since last June. Someone has to invite you...meaning someone with a Gmail account has to send you an invitation. I have six invitations if you want one.

9:33 PM, January 19, 2005  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

Chastity,
Thanks so much for the compliment on my blog :) I'm pretty proud of myself for figuring it out! I know it still needs some work and a few tweaks here and there.. like I don't know why it shows a little black symbol next to my posts or why my blog title is right above the first post and not separated, but I'll get to all that at some point... Figured if I made it pretty it might inspire me to get back to posting more often. Plus when I start my Angel of Fantasy project I will show lots of photos and updates.

I'd love a invite to Gmail!! XstitchButterfly@aol.com

thanks!

12:19 AM, January 20, 2005  
Blogger Chastity said...

Gmail invite sent...your welcome :).

10:26 PM, January 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here