Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 19


Posted by Hello Click to enlarge photo
I've gotten this email so many times in the past few years... and every time I do it makes me cry. So I decided to share it here :)
I've been stitching on my special quilt a lot and it will be done soon, hopefully by next weekend.
I then signed up for a few more quilt squres, 1 for a group owner of another group I'm in, and 3 for children with terminal illnesses. The first one I can't talk about since its a surpise, but one of the quilts for the children will be a Sanrio piece "Hello Kitty" and the other 2 will be a boy and a girl bunny sitting on the moon.
All 4 are much simpler then the one I've been doing now and I should I have them all finished up before May.
OK back to hosting my Stitching Chat for the "Stars" :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Hi Amy, hope you're doing fine!
That's a cute email you shared with us, thank you :)

Those quilt squares are a great idea. They're doing the same thing for UK National stitch week for children with kidney diseases. I wish there was the same kind of action in France, it's kind of hard to find such initiatives.

Have a great Sunday! :o)

3:10 AM, February 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here