Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, March 12

crazy couple of weeks

Been a crazy couple of weeks.

The family dog Wrinkles passed away about 2 weeks ago. He was 13 years old...Which was old for his breed. He is really missed around here :( It's so quiet at feeding time, Taylor hasn't been eating as easy since he's used to eating when Wrinkles ate and still looks for him all over the house. But Taylor is enjoying his freedom! They always had to be kept separated with baby gates because of their sizes and their play was just too rough.

Then shortly after that I had a horrible toothache in my wisdom tooth which was broken and twisted ... A few days later I came down with an awful cold that lasted a week and really hit me hard ... Before I even got over that I went to the dentist to have the tooth looked at and he pulled it out right there no warning no coming back lol I guess that was a good thing since I probably wouldn't of wanted to think about having to go back and get it pulled.
That was Tuesday and I'm still in SO much pain! Tuesday night I had the worst migrain and ended up feeling really sick, and couldn't take anything for it but Tylenol extra strength. I had refused the good drugs ;) since I didn't really think I'd need them. I hate the way they make me feel anyway so I'm dealing with the pain :(
Still got an on and off again migrain and now my jaw is really achy. I don't remember this happening when I had the top 2 wisdom teeth out 11 years ago ... but then again those weren't impacted teeth like this one was, he actually had to cut the bone to get this one out.. so there are little stitches in there this time. OUCH!!

In between all that my Grandfather came home from his 3 month vacation visiting my Uncle in CA. So we spent some time with him getting him settled in. He was a little disoriented the first day or so.. forgetting where things were. But he's all settled in and happy now :)

Well given all the crap that's gone on, I've hardly had time to keep up with blogs and group mail or watching my soaps and stitching :( So I had to get an extention on the quilt block I'm working on. I did upload a WIP scan of my most current project though like promised a month or so ago.

OK to bed I go...I'm feeling achy still and really tired all of a sudden (to bed at 11:30 on a Saturday night!!?) sigh

2 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Argh..sounds like you've had a rough couple of weeks. I lost the dog we'd had since I was in fifth grade last year; she was 13. It's really hard to lose an animal you've had that long.

Luckily, I was born with a little genetic defect that runs in my family; no wisdom teeth. Best kind of defect you can possibly get :). Hope yours stops hurting soon!

12:17 AM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Oh dear. Sorry to hear about your troubles Amy. THis is so sad about Wrinkles... :o(
I hope your migraine has gone by now. Hopefully you'll soon be up and stitching away!
Hugs xxx

5:43 AM, March 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here