Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, April 15

Bunny on the moon for Love Quilts


Posted by Hello click to enlarge photo

I am now currently working on this piece, which will be a bunny girl sitting on the moon. And then I've also got the compainon piece to do with a bunny boy sitting on the moon. Once finished this one will go to Love Quilts and then be quilted with other squares and given to a critically ill child. We are starting a Stitch a long on my new Charity Stitching Yahoo Group to stitch more squares for love quilts with a theme for boys. These will be due in November so I will start one of those as soon as I've finished the 2 bunny ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here