Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, May 28

I was tagged by Jenn

1. Total number of books I've owned: I've got a list made on bibliophil (username xstitchbutterfly5 to check out my totals of books read, owned and reviews and ratings) I believe the amout of books I own is something like 600!

2. Last book I bought: Someone to Watch over me by Judith McNaught (last summer! - Lately I've been going to the library or reading what I already have)

3. The last book I read: Last book finished was Dying for Chocolate by Diane Mott Davidson.... Currently reading Dying to Sing by Margaret Chattenden

4. 5 books that mean a lot to me:
1. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
2. The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
3. The lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
4. A Child Called It by David Pelzer
5. Watership Down by Richard Adams


Now I shall tag Chastity hope she doesn't mind!!!


Tomorrow I will add an update of my Charity piece with the bunny on the moon.....I should have it finished up tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here