Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 30


Your #1 Love Type: INFP

The Idealist

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship.
For you, sex doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space.

Best matches: ENFJ and ESFJ





I said I would post a photo.. well that would have meant I had to do some stitching today! Do you think I did? NOPE!
Well I did for an hour, but didn't really have much progress. LOL Maybe tomorrow I will get in a little more time. So far I haven't completed any of my 4 goals this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here