Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 6


Bunny Girl on the Moon for Love Quilts (click to view larger)Posted by Hello

And so I finished 2 of my goals for June! The bunny is finished as you can see above, and today the fabric for Mermaid Heaven arrived as well!
I am shocked at how fast 123 Stitch shipped out this order... I only placed it Thursday evening... Guess I know where I'll be shopping from now on :)
And it's the perfect shade of grey too! I'm so happy that I won't have to stitch her on cream aida like I thought I would. So now she's all kitted up and added with Angel of Fantasy to my stitching bag (or old lady bag as my sister calls it lol)

With any luck I should have a scan to show of the tulip piece this weekend, it really isn't that big and shouldn't take me more then a couple of weeks to finish up.. it's 56 x 56 stitches, but it's solid stitching.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

That one is very cute. I hope you have a friend who's having a little girl so you can make it into something nice as a gift :).

6:40 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

Thanks Chastity!! :)

This one is actually going to be mailed to Love Quilts and combined with squares stitched by others and made into a quilt for critically ill children.

You can see more about this here: http://lovequilts2005children.homestead.com/LoveQuilts2005.html

I'll be doing a few more squares for this cause in the next 6-8 months. A 2nd bunny (a boy), A Yellow classic car, A Looney Tunes character and an Alphabet Angel.

12:53 AM, June 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here