Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 9

Today I got my package from 123Stitch
I can't believe how fast they ship out their orders.. This order was placed on Wednesday shipped out on Thursday and got here Today!!

I used a gift certificate Mary gave me for my Birthday... so THANKS MARY!!
This is what I got:

Little Angel by PINN Stitch (Goes with Mermaid Heaven, which I should be stitching right now!

Everybirdie Needs Somebunny by San Man Originals (I've had this one on my wish list for over a year now!)

Shapes and Sizes by San Man Originals (I fell in love with this one the first time I saw it!)

Magic also by San Man Originals (I saw this one when Claudia got it as a Bingo win in our Cross Stitch group)

Plus I got all the buttons I needed for both Shapes and Sizes and Magic and the fabric to stitch Shapes and Sizes (14 ct. Blush Charles Craft is what I choose)


And now off to stitch for awhile.....since I can't stay online in a thunder storm!! :)

Thanks again Mary!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Looks like we get to see some cute stuff in the upcoming months.

4:27 PM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger Measi said...

*waving from another New England x-stitcher. :)

~ Mel.

12:26 PM, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here