Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 14

Tulips Finished!!


Click photo to enlarge Posted by Picasa

I finished the tulips Sunday night (July 11th) Now to mail it off to be quilted with other squares for a special friend :) I'm happy to get it finished, and it was a fun stitch, but I'm not sure I like how it looks with no backstitching in the piece? Ah well, I'm not going to change the pattern and mess it up! LOL I've done enough messing up on stitching this week as you'll soon read...

On Monday evening I had my wisdom tooth pulled, most of Tuesday I just tried to relax and had a really bad headache along with my jaw feeling pretty sore.
On Wednesday we went to New Hampshire since my Grandfather had been bitten by a bee (he's allergic) a few days before and was taken to the hospital. He is doing just fine now and they've gotten the swelling down.
Today my jaw is feeling really sore again and I hope I don't have a dry socket again!

I attempted to stitch Monday night after the tooth extraction.. lol let me tell you stitching with a headache and feeling out of it is not so smart! I also did a little stitching on Tuesday night and some during the car ride up to New Hampshire yesterday... WELL, I've had to undo every stitch I've done since Monday night! lol that was NOT my idea of fun lol lol

I bought a little kit up in NH at Walmart just to keep my hands busy on the ride home and to keep me from messing up Angel of Fantasy any further! (I added photo of what the finished kit will look like to the right in the side bar under "currently stitching") It's small so it shouldnt take too long to stitch up and I've had my eye on it for awhile since it so bright and colorful. But wouldn't you know I still messed it up! I just haven't been myself since Monday I guess :(


I'll get some progress photos up of Angel of Fantasy and the new kit sometime this weekend.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the 3 flowers on your sidebar..Love, Live and Learn design. May I know they are from which designer? Thank you.

5:27 AM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

I'm very sorry I didn't add that to my post... The kit is by Dimensions.

Happy Stitching!

4:39 PM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Carol said...

Your tulips came out nice!! I think it looks fine without the backstitching. Now I hope you will have some Mermaid Heaven to share soon - LOL! I am going to probably skip it this weekend so you and Jenn can catch up a little (I will try to be strong!).

8:08 PM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Chastity said...

Congrats on finishing the tulips; they look beautiful!

10:47 AM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

Thanks Carol and Chas!!

Carol, I've started Mermaid Heaven!! I should have an update by this weekend (hopefully!)

12:21 AM, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here