Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 30

Here are the 3 projects I worked on during the month of Oct.


Posted by Picasa
Classic Car (click photo to enlarge)
The Classic Car is for Charity and will be finished up and mailed off to Montana sometime this week. I'll be sure to scan a finished photo before I mail it off.


Posted by Picasa Semco Rose (click photo to enlarge)
This pink one is a Rose by Semco and is for a special friend and needs to be mailed out within a week or so as well. I started this one just Friday night.



Posted by Picasa San Man (click photo to enlarge)
The last one is a project by San Man and is what I used in early Oct. to get me motivated to stitch once again thanks to my friend Teresa. I hope to get some work done on this one after I complete a couple more Charity squares.


And tonight I will go back to working on the Classic Car till it is finished. Now I'm off to answer some emails and then to stitch for about an hour or so before sleep. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kalu V said...

All three look great, But keep us updated
Your blog looks great too! Right now I'm in love with mine, I love the colors and I think is really me Too :D

2:46 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Mary said...

Keep up the great work!!!! The colors you have on your blog are great!

9:49 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here