Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 31

My first finish of 2006!!
This one is for a very special friend, but she doesn't know it yet ;-)

I found this freebie pattern online a few years ago... it was supposed to be stitched with one solid color using DMC Flower Thread. They don't make Flower Thread anymore, but to me the one color solid stitching was boring anyway.. so I choose variegated colors for the heart and made the leaves green the way they should be :)

Next up is the Looney Tunes squares for my
Charity group. I signed up for 2 squares... Foghorn Leghorn which I will do first, I kitted up yesterday and cut the fabric so tonight I will start the first stitch! This one shouldn't take too long hopefully. And I'll be sure to take some progress photos as I stitch this time! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Bastet said...

I did this piece last year and recently framed and gave it to a co-worker before she left, unfortunetly no pics. The website it came from is no longer around. Anywho, using the varigated was a wonderful idea, gives it a sort of shiny look.

11:29 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Patricia said...


Looks great! I love all your work but this one is very special!

congratulations on your first finish of the new year!

11:54 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Patricia said...

I love all your work Amy! But, this one takes the cake! It is really special.

11:55 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

That turned out great! Love the colors and the backstitched rose is wonderful. :D

11:29 AM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger GoldenAngelsWorks said...

It looks great Amy. Congrats on the finish.

8:45 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

Amy,
Your Assisi Heart came out great. I love the colors you used.
Congrats on stitching it again so quickly!
Mary :-)

8:46 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here