Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 25

saw this on both Amanda and Jenn's blogs and thought I would join in the kitty fun! :)

Persian
You are a Persian! You are quiet, gentle, and
loving, though sometimes you need extra
attention and care. Some might call you high
maintenance, but you just need to be
pampered.

What breed of cat are you?
brought to you by



I meant to scan some stitching progress tonight, but I'm really tired and promise I'll do that this weekend! I've also got some stash photos to show ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bastet said...

post..post..post. Love to see some progress photos.

9:27 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

I will! :)
I'm actually looking forward to getting back in the swing of things stitching wise and showing off some progress photos more should keep me going.

9:49 PM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here