Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 29


Posted by Picasa











Some of you might remember this piece, I was working on it 2 years ago when I first started this blog! :) I've decided since Easter is coming up once again I want to work on it again! It's such a colorful piece and lately I've been feeling really BLAH and need some pretty colors to cheer me up... I think posting the photo will hopefully give me some incentive to work on it. I've still got so many others going, I have the charity ones to do and a special one for a friend still.


I'm forever saying I'll have them done soon and something always happens and I don't and then I feel bad/guilty and don't post here at all! Seems silly I guess lol.. so I am not going to say that I will have anything done soon ;) I will only promise that I will post more photos of my work as I go along no matter how slowly I am stitching! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Scully said...

Amy, that does look bright and cheery and is that a bunny I see appearing? :)
Look forward to seeing the whole piece :)

5:21 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

Yup that would be a BUNNY! It was such a cute piece that I just had to stitch it! Like you I just love bunnies! So I always tend to love those pretty spring patterns come Easter time :)

9:47 PM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here