Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 18



Here is my little Butterfly all finished up!

I'm really happy with the results and I'm glad I decided to change the colors.. Now it will be mailed off to be added to a special quilt that's soon to arrive at it's new home ;)

Hopefully I will have a photo of the completed quilt with all the stitcher's squares. It will be nice to see them all together (with my 3!)


It's been a busy weekend here, we had company again over night last night. I've barely had a moment to myself in the last 24 hours lol but I did manage to get this scanned in.


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend..
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Bastet said...

amy the butterfly is very pretty. The colours are bright and cheerful. All nice and spring looking.

6:53 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Chastity said...

Very cute! I love butterflies.

9:46 PM, February 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your butterfly is very cute! I really like the color scheme.

1:13 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

I love your butterfly Amy!!!...lol.
It came out beautiful. I hope you will get to see what the finish quilt looks like. If you can see if you can put a copy in your blog or let us know where we can see the finished quilt.
Congrats!
Mary :-)

5:26 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

look really colourful and pretty well done.

8:40 AM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here