Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 1

This is what I decided to stitch this evening while watching my taped shows and then Veronica Mars..

I know I said I'd start the Looney Tunes, but I did do the first couple of stitches of that last night, but then tonight I remembered this cute little butterfly (freebie) and thought since it was small I'd do this up first :)

My issue.... I'm not sure I choose the right colors! The pink might be too bright.... what do you think? And the blue inbetween the purple and the green isn't really showing is it..... it should be brighter? I was going for a subtle change in shades, but I think I goofed a bit! It looked better before I actually started stitching lol

Let me know what you think! Tonight if I stitch anymore I'm going to work on the Looney Tunes and wait for some feed back :)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy-- I like the butterfly. Of course, scans don't do anything justice but I think the colors are good and I like the subtle blue with the bright pink. I think when it is all done the overall effect will be good.

Mary (CSFC)

7:25 AM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

I don't think the pink is too bright. The blue in between does disappear a bit, not sure if that's the look you are going for though... The green looks fine! You can see it just great. I think the only thing to think on is if you want the blue in between to show more, if so I'd switch. Hope that helps.

11:50 AM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

Amy,
I love the colors. I'm partial to them and butterflies can be whatever you want them to be.
Keep up the great work!
Mary

8:44 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here