Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 4

Thought I would have a finish tonight, but instead I spent most of the day organizing and doing laundry..... next weekend we are having company so I've gotta clear out the extra room as much as possible and get the room ready. So that didn't leave much time for stitching today... tomorrow I plan to take some time out in the afternoon and really get some stitching time in and watch my taped soaps!

In the mean time I found this on
Amanda's Blog and figured I'd see what toy I'd be... hmmph guess I'm a wimp! ah well I guess that's what I get for hoping to come out something cute like a Strawberry Shortcake doll or a Care Bear!!

my little pony
You're My Little Pony!! Sweet and innocent and
happy, you make people want to spew burrito
chunks. Even a Care Bear could kick your
ass.

What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by



Seen this on a lot of other Blogs, so here are my answers:


4 films you’d watch over and over
1. Phenomenon
2. The Game
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Titanic


Four Places I Have Lived
I have lived in the same area all my life.


Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Catering
2. Childcare Provider
3. Retail


4 T.V. shows you love to watch
1. Veronica Mars
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. Medium


4 Places you’ve been on holiday
1. New Hampshire
2. Pennsylvania
3.
4.


4 of your favourite foods
1. Pizza
2. Chicken
3. Fish
4. Chinese


4 Places you’d rather be right now
1. Upstairs Stitching
2. New York because I've always wanted to go
3. CA with my Grandfather
4. Somewhere a little warmer


Four singers I Can’t Live Without
1. Vince Gill
2. Trisha Yearwood
3. LeAnn Rimes
4. Richard Marx


4 sites you visit daily
1. Yahoo Groups
2. Blogger
3. Google
4. Fantastic Fiction


4 to tag
Seems everyone has done it already.. I dont think Trish & Mary have though!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bastet said...

I wasn't sure what to expect when I did the 80's toy quiz. But you're not alone. All the blogs I've visited that's done the quiz have all gotten my little ponies. I feel like the odd duck. Though that's not a strange feeling for me. Good luck with the housekeeping and with the guests. Happy Soap watching.

12:04 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Patricia said...

Amy I like most of the same foods you like except for Chinese. I don't really care for it unless it is spicy.

I hope some day you get to go to NY! I hear it is great. I have never been there myself.

As for child toy of the 80s, I think I am a rubik's cube. My brain is very complex and puzzled most of the time. That is just my opinion.

Happy Stitching.

12:19 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Patricia said...

I took the quiz, I am a spiro graph! hahaha that is funny

12:22 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Rosa* said...

Hi,
Just found your blog and it's really cute. I'll blogroll you! Going to find out what toy am I. I'll be back!

1:41 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Chastity said...

I'm a My Little Pony too. I even went back and changed some of my answers to other ideas I'd had, but I was still the pony. Oh well, they're pretty cute anyway.

9:21 AM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here