Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 7

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments on the baby... It was so great having them here..

And thanks so much craz4acop7!! I wondered who got me that free credit on paperback swap ;) Ohh and that is my sister in the photo with him, are you from MA? Maybe you do know her.



I haven't been stitching hardly at all... my Grandfather came home from CA on Feb. 25th and has been in the hospital again since last Wednesday. He came home today, but is still not 100% yet. He seemed to be really uncomfortable all day today. Mom and I will be staying with him for the next few days so that he isn't alone.

Hopefully I'll get some stitching done and be able to post a photo soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosa* said...

You're welcome! :) And no, I'm from Alabama. I guess you're sister just has one of those "familiar" faces. Hope your grandfather recovers quickly. Please pray for mine as well.

11:04 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Scully said...

Hi Amy...I hope your grandfather gets better soon.
Your little nephew look a cutie in his hat..I do envy you being an Aunt!
As for the pets outside situation I am totally with you on this 100%. I hate to see poor pooches who are left tethered outside. Heck, my bunny lives inside all the time and I feel awful when I spend time at DBF's leaving her home alone, but I go back home every day and spend at least an hour with her. She has two cages side to side which she can hop in and out of, but I still feel bad. When I am home, like now, she is free to roam :)
If and when I ever get a dog when DBF and I get a house, it will definately be an indoor dog.

10:53 AM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger ginskia said...

Hi Amy,

Sorry I was too busy to stop in at bloggers. I will now be here since google is endorsing it and I will now write religiously here.

Hope your grandfather gets better soon.

Anita

7:56 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here