Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, April 30

OK! LOL Let's try this again!
I knew the photos didn't come out right Friday night when I tried to post this the first time, but I had to get offline fast and hadn't had a chance to come back and fix it till now.


So once again.... Here are the newest photos of my nephew Tyler!
I just love the last one... He is a little Cool Dude.


(click on photo to enlarge)

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Scully said...

Aww what a cutie! Gotta love those shades!

3:20 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Kalu V said...

he is adorable!!!! i thought it was my computer who wouldnt show the pictures lol

4:39 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here