Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, June 13

Wondering where I've been latley? This quiz ought to give you all some idea! LOL

I haven't been stitching much at all... I've been lucky to get a couple of hours a month which is why I haven't had anything to show lately. And my computer has been acting up majorly which is another reason I haven't posted in a while. I sure miss being online and reading everyones blogs and group emails.... but things just have been too crazy to spend much time trying to figure out what's wrong with this thing! Somedays (like today) it some-what works, but other times I can't even get it to turn on! For some reason Mindspring has taken over my IE and it seems to be stopping other programs from working or installing properly.. and I haven't been able to run the recovery disk either. It stops mid-way and tells me it can not continue. I don't understand :( I've ran all the scans... virus, adware, spyware... can't find any virus. I'm not the brightest crayon in the crayon box when it comes to computers anyway, but this thing is really over my head :(

And tonights quiz:

Your Stress Level is: 82%

Wow! Not only are you extremely prone to stress, you're a total ball of stress these days.
And while times are certainly tough right now, being stressed out is not making it easier.
Your stress is effecting your relationships, career, and most importantly, you health.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Hi Amy!
Glad you can get back online even if it's not a definitely thing every day that your computer will work. Hopefully you will be able to stitch more soon!
Mary

2:17 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Chastity said...

Wow, this said my stress level is only 31%...with having a three month old baby and having less than a month to find a house, buy it and move in you'd think I'd be more stressed.

11:34 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Scully said...

Hi Amy, I hope you can manage to sort your computer problems out and to get some more time to stitch. :)

7:03 AM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here