Neko

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, July 23

It's been a year since I've posted here..
I haven't been stitching at all since Tyler has been around, especially now that he's walking around it's just too hard to pay attention to him and needles and scissors! Soooo my will to stitch just hasn't been there, some days I feel the pull and I'm sure I will stitch again eventually, but for now it's just taken a back seat to my reading..




Here are some photos of Tyler that I took last night while he was discovering watermelon :)







4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

What a cutie!!!!

8:39 PM, July 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he's a cutie!

1:05 PM, July 25, 2007  
Blogger Kalu V said...

OMG!! he loos adorable he looks sooo big now!
hope you post more often even if its just to say hello
miss ya!!

2:35 PM, August 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely baby!
_________________________________
http://www.best-tex.com/cross-stitch/cross_stitch.htm

2:28 AM, January 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here